Halaman

.

Translate

2013-06-28

[Full Album] Ost Meteor Garden


[Full Album] Ost Meteor Garden
Genre : Ballad, Ost & Instrument
Language : Taiwan

Track List:
Love of My Life - Queen
Qing Fei De Yi - Harlem Yu (Opening song)
Perfect Moment - Martine McCutcheon
And I Love You So - Don Mclean
I Love You, Honestly Love You - Olivia Newton John
When u're in love with a beautiful woman - Dr.Hook
Loving You - Minnie Riperton
Never Surrender - Corey Hart
Almost Over You - Sheena Easton
Settling - Tara Maclean
I'll Never Fall in Love Again - Emma
Shooting Star (Liu Xing) - Zhen Michael
Ni Yao De Ai - Penny Dai (Ending song)

Download Album

File: [Full Album] Ost Meteor Garden.rar
[http://soulmusicme.blog.fc2.com and http://soulmusicme.blogspot.com/]
Hosted: MediaFire
Password: soulmusicme

Download: 

3 komentar:

  1. Files cannot be download!! Please re-upload~ Thanks, and please let me know when you have re-upped at nimaztus@yahoo.com

    BalasHapus
  2. @ bang lockiie

    file can be downloaded.
    file is not damaged.
    only in the key file with a password
    and passwords to open that can be downloaded are: soulmusice (word soulmusice all use small alphabets).

    please try the download again ^ ^
    thanks for the comments

    BalasHapus

If there are files that are corrupted or can not be downloaded tell me!!!
I'll fix it!!! comment with polished and smooth!!!
And follow my blog!!!

Thank You ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...