Halaman

.

Translate

2013-06-28

[Full Album] Ost Meteor Garden 2


[Full Album] Ost Meteor Garden II
Genre : Ballad, Ost & Instrument
Language : Taiwan

Track List:
Chayanne ~ Yo Te Amo
Chantal Kreviazuk ~ Blue
Lara Fabian ~ Broken Vow
Eric Carmen ~ All By Myself
Edward Ou ~ Close To You
Chano ~ Tequiero Tequiero
Copio di Alexia ~ Happy
F.R. David ~ Words
Janie Frickie ~ I Loved You All The Way
Kenny Loggins ~ Love
Deacon Blue ~ I'll Never Fall In Love Again
Bad Englich ~ When I See You Smile
Orchestral ~ Doraemon No Uta (Opening Theme Song)
F4 & Chano ~ Concierto De Aranjuez
I Can't Lose You
F4 ~ The Season of Fireworks

Extra
Can't Lose You (instrumental)

Download Album

File: [Full Album] Ost Meteor Garden II.rar
[http://soulmusicme.blog.fc2.com and http://soulmusicme.blogspot.com/]
Hosted: MediaFire
Password: soulmusicme

Download: 

3 komentar:

If there are files that are corrupted or can not be downloaded tell me!!!
I'll fix it!!! comment with polished and smooth!!!
And follow my blog!!!

Thank You ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...